With our wireless printing system, you can access the library’s printer from anywhere! Simply submit documents through email or the web, then come to the library to release and pick up your print jobs. You will need a valid email account to utilize this service.
- We offer $1.25 free printing credit per day!
- Printing is 15¢ per page for black & white and 25¢ per page for color.
- The printer accepts cash, credit cards, debit cards, and apple pay.
- Printing is available as single-sided or double-sided for standard 8.5″ x 11″ only.
- Print jobs stay in the print queue for 24hrs before being automatically deleted.
Printing via Email
To print an email message or attachment, simply send the email directly to:
- B&W Printer: email@example.com
- Color Printer: firstname.lastname@example.org
An email confirmation will be sent to the email address you used. This email contains the necessary Release Code to print. Go to a print release station, located in the public computer area on the 1st floor or the magazine area on the 2nd floor, and enter your Release Code to release the print job. This option will print single-sided only and does not support double-sided printing.
Printing via the Web (laptop or desktop computer)
- Visit https://newtonfreelibrary.eprintitsaas.com/public/upload
- Click Select Files to choose which file(s) you wish to print.
- Choose your print settings and enter Guest Name or Library Card Number.
- Guest Name could be your name or an alias – something you can easily remember. Note there’s a 5 character minimum.
- Your Guest Name or Library Card Number is what you’ll use at the print station to access your print job!
- We recommend entering an email address or mobile number for receipt of submission.
- This options supports either single-sided or double-sided printing.
- Press Submit.
- Go to a print release station, located in the public computer area on the 1st floor or the magazine area on the 2nd floor, and enter your Guest Name or Library Card Number to release the print job.